Alright, friends, I am off on the ten hour drive to Tennessee! See you much later today. :)
40+ year old wife and mother of a teenager.
Ask me anything
Perverted but harmless Chris Colfer/Max Adler/Grant Gustin fangirl. Also known in the Pirate fandom as Mama Bear. Former fanfic author. I've mostly written Kurtofsky porn, so caveat emptor. I am no longer writing fanfiction, and am no longer watching the show effective mid-Season 4. I'm pretty much just holding my breath and my patience for when the whole train wreck finally goes off the air in 2015.
Although I no longer write fanfic, I am still writing and continuing to work on my craft. I have complete my first original slash romance novel, Under The Knife, found here on LiveJournal: http://laurinkelly.livejournal.com/725.html
My new original WIP, Gravity, also slash romance is here: http://laurinkelly.livejournal.com/7502.html
THIS IS NOT A BLAINE OR KLAINE FRIENDLY BLOG. And if you ship CrissColfer, you are not going to be happy following me.
I swear a lot and rarely tag. I post a lot about my personal life, which includes my family and my passion for cooking and food.
EXCEPT I HAVE TO PACK
BUT I’M FREEEEEEEEE
Last day of work before a week of vacation! God, do I need it, work has sucked so bad this week, and I’m sure today won’t be any better. Will have to get going on packing as soon as I get home, and the tomorrow morning we’re off to Tennessee.
spookybibi asked: 4, 15, 17, 28
4:A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
Ooooh, that’s a toughie! I’m gonna say “Kiss The Girl” from The Little Mermaid. In college one of my freshman roommate’s boyfriends got a bunch of his frat brothers serenade her with it at work (the on-campus food court). I remember being jealous and thinking it was sooooo, romantic, but he turned out to be a total douchebag who cheated on her multiple times. He almost ruined the song for me for years!
15:A song that is a cover by another artist
I love Johnny Cash’s version of Hurt, originally by Nne Inch Nails
17:A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
What is This Feeling from Wicked. I would suck but have a great time sucking!
28:A song by an artist with a voice that you love
Ohhhh, there’s so many! But I think I’ll go with Thin Air from Pearl Jam. Eddie Vedder’s voice just melts my undies off in that one.
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical songs
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself